Educational Research by the Section of Anatomy
- Rizzolo, L.J ., Aden , M. and Stewart, W.B. (2002) Correlation of Web Usage and Exam Performance in a Human Anatomy and Development Course. Clinical Anatomy 15:351–355.
- Rizzolo, L.J. (2002) Human Dissection: An approach to interweaving the traditional and humanistic goals of medical education. Anat Rec. (New Anat.) 269:242-248
- Warner, J.H., Rizzolo L.J. (2006) Anatomical instruction and training for professionalism from the 19th to the 21st centuries. Clinical Anatomy, 19:403-413
- Rizzolo, L.J., Stewart W.B., O’Brien, M, Haims, A, Rando, W., Abrahams J, Dunne, S, Wang, S. and Aden , M. (2006) Design principles for developing an efficient clinical anatomy course. Medical Teacher, 28:142-151.
- Rizzolo, L.J., Stewart, W.B. (2006) Should we continue teaching anatomy by dissection when...? Anat Rec (Part B: New Anat) 289B:215-218.
- Rizzolo, L.J., Rando, W.C., O’Brien, M.K.. Haims, A.H., Abrahams, J.J, and Stewart W.B. (2010) Design, implementation and evaluation of an innovative anatomy course. Anat. Sci. Educ. 3:109-120.
- Rizzolo, L.J., Rando, W.C., O’Brien, M.K., Garino, A., and Stewart W.B. (2011) Effectiveness of a shortened, clinically-engaged anatomy course for physician assistant students. Anat. Sci. Ed. 4:64-70
Home page for Larry Rizzolo
Back to Main Page